Providing opportunities to achieve your full potential
RGIA is also the only airport in India to be inducted into the Director General’s Roll of Excellence by ACI. In fact, it is the most awarded airport in India and has bagged several awards for its facilities, services and infrastructure. GMR Hyderabad International Airport Ltd (GHIAL) operates the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (RGIA). Hence working for GHIAL provides an opportunity to not only work for one of the best Airports in the world but also work alongside that best people from the Aviation industry in India. The enriching opportunity to work alongside the experts in the industry is unparalleled. At GHIAL, we provide you a working environment that would inspire you to contribute your best.
Top reasons to join GHIAL
If you’re looking for a career where you can expect to be inspired, empowered and rewarded, GHIAL is the place for you. There are countless reasons why many of us choose to grow our careers at GHIAL and make an impact. These are just a handful of the many reasons:
- RGIA has been consistently rated among the 3 best Airports in the world since 2009.
- RGIA has bagged several awards for its excellence in infrastructure and hospitality.
- We achieved this because we have some of the best people from the Aviation Industry in India, working 24/7 as a team to manage and service 3 million passengers p.a.
- If you’re looking for a career where you can expect to be inspired, empowered and rewarded by the experts in the international Aviation industry
- If you are looking to contribute your best and collaborate
GHIAL is the place for you.
- To learn and grow to your full potential.
- Take advantage of competitive perks, compensation and benefit plans including free online training courses.
- Get empowered by inspiring leadership who operate transparently, communicate openly, and is committed to honest, ethical business practices.
- All inclusive and diverse culture that considers people as the greatest asset.
- A commitment to improve local communities and the environment.
" The Wright Brothers created the single greatest cultural force since the invention of writing. The airplane became the first World Wide Web, bringing people, languages, ideas, and values together. -Bill Gates
Since the very beginning, GMR’s 7 core values have shaped every part of GHIAL’s culture. At GHIAL, we are committed to creating exceptional satisfying experiences. We value people as our greatest asset and remain inclusive and actively engaged — with our passengers, stakeholder, communities, and each other.
Our Values in Action
Corporate Social Responsibility
Our Environmental Initiatives
Awards & Accolades