Know more about GH
GMR Hospitality and Retail Limited (formerly known as GMR Hotels and Resorts Limited) registered under the Companies Act 1956 on September 08, 2008. The Corporate Identity Number is U521001TG2008PLC060866. The registered office is located at GMR Aero Towers, Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Shamshabad, Hyderabad - 500 108, Telangana State.
The Company has two divisions namely Hotel Division and Hyderabad Duty Free Division.
The Company currently owns a five star hotel property viz. Novotel Hyderabad Airport Hotel, spread across
5 acres, close to Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Hyderabad. The hotel is managed and operated by AAPC India Hotel Management Private Ltd., (Part of the Accor Group) in the brand name Novotel under an arrangement with the Company.
- GMR Convention and Arena is Approx 80,000 Sq ft , with the main Hall ( Conventions) 83 * 50 Approx 45000 Sq ft approx.
- Theatre style ( 4000 pax) and Cluster style ( 2000 pax)
- Close proximity 5 minute drive from the Hyderabad international airport.
- Adjacent building to NOVOTEL Hyderabad airport,
- Massive Car parking space to take 1000 – 4000 cars.
- Prominent Member of Autonomous body – EEMA – Event and Entertainment Management Association of India.
- Suitable for Multiple Venue options – Can cater to large capacities and Multi facet usage – Auto Expo/Tools and Machinery /Appliances/Lifestyle/Property expositions and many more.
Hyderabad Duty Free Division
Hyderabad Duty Free Division of the Company has products on duty/tax free sale, at the international terminals of Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Shamshabad, Hyderabad. The product line includes Liquor, Tobacco, Cosmetics, Perfumes, Confectionary, Souvenir and Fashion Accessories.