RGIA is also the only airport in India to be inducted into the Director General’s Roll of Excellence by ACI. In fact, it is the most awarded airport in India and has bagged several awards for its facilities, services and infrastructure.
GMR Hyderabad International Airport Ltd (GHIAL) operates the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (RGIA). Hence working for GHIAL provides an opportunity to not only work for one of the best Airports in the world but also work alongside that best people from the Aviation industry in India. The enriching opportunity to work alongside the experts in the industry is unparalleled.At GHIAL, we provide you a working environment that would inspire you to contribute your best.
If you’re looking for a career where you can expect to be inspired, empowered and rewarded, GHIAL is the place for you. There are countless reasons why many of us choose to grow our careers at GHIAL and make an impact. These are just a handful of the many reasons:
- RGIA is amongst top 3 Airports in the world from last 5 years consecutively
- Most awarded airport in India. Makes it one of the Great places to work in India in collaborative teams where respect for individual talents is the norm
- Endless opportunities to create exceptional experiences — you will work for an international airport and with the best people in the industry
- A powerful brand that's nationally & internationally recognized
- Unparalleled career development opportunities empowering employees to learn and grow to their full potential
- Competitive perks and compensation & benefit plans including free online training courses
- Inspiring leadership that operates transparently, communicates openly, and is committed to honest, ethical business practices
- All inclusive & diverse culture that considers people as the greatest asset
- A commitment to improve local communities and the environment